Powered By Blogger
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

Friday, January 8, 2010

Flying is always an experience

I just spent the last 16 hours flying across 4 destinations and let me tell you, it takes it's toll on the body. The longest flight was 7 1/2 hours from JFK to Munich. Luckily the on board movies and free alcohol kept me sane.

There was a small situation in Munich. At the gate the German gate manager started screaming at us for not boarding the plane after he supposedly called us. So in retaliation Hard-nosed, republican, multiple gun owner Professor Sears gave the man an aggressive "SSSSHHHHH, shout your mouth. We beat you guys once and we'll do it again, and I'm not talking about the Olympics!" Makes me feel safe with him in charge.

1 comment:

  1. oh David, I am so excited for you! What a great idea to chronicle your adventure in this blog. Have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete